You work so hard to get all of those leads, now you want them in your favourite sales and marketing tools right?
The Zapier integration is not available for free users.
To connect your Qiwio account to your favourite sales and marketing automation tools via Zapier, please do the following;
1. Create a free Zapier account here.
2. Log into Zapier.
3. In your dashboard, under ‘create your own workflow’, in the field ‘Connect this app…’, search for Qiwio.
4. In the field ‘with this one!’, search for your favourite tools! For this example, we will choose Mailchimp!
5. Now you need to select your triggers so Zapier knows when to push data. So in the ‘when this happens…’ field, choose a Qiwio trigger, The most commonly used trigger is ‘New/Updated lead activity’.
6. In the ‘then do this!’ field, you need to select what you want to happen in your connected tool, for this example we want to add a new contact in Mailchimp so we will select ‘Add/Update subscriber’.
7. Then click ‘try it’
8. In the next step, connect your qiwio account. Make sure you are logged in.
A popup will appear, you need to accept the permissions.
9. Click continue
10. Test the connection.
You need leads in your Qiwio account to successfully test the trigger, If you have no leads, the test will come back as failed, if so, just select, skip test. Qiwio will create test data for you to configure your connection.
11. Now you have connected your Qiwio account. The next step is to connect your other tools to Zapier. To do this, follow the steps in form. This will look different depending on the tool you are connecting.
If you have any issues with connecting your other apps, please contact Zapier’s support team. They are amazing!